Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hard...

Hi all. Yes it is me. But only for one short little post. I don't have time to do this right now as there are a lot more things above it on the priority list but I just wanted to check it and see if there is anything new. I will write more and update you all soon as I get done doing the Primary Presentation for Sacrament and the Trunk or Treat /Ward Halloween Party. Can someone tell me why Primary just gets swamped in the Fall??? We are doing good though. Just have lots of things to get done for both and Luke is looking for a new job! Yes we will probably be moving soon. Will write more later. I hope all is well and that Karl is studying hard, Megan is momming hard, Lisa and Ben are loving and learning hard, Bill and Bri are living life happily and hard, Kevin is working hard, Robert and Heidi are laughing hard, Nancy is dating and attending college hard, and Tino, Anjelica, and Michael are going to school hard, and Mom is sleeping hard, and dad is striving hard to keep going through it all. "Hard" is a weird word. This was not "hard" to write either. Not as "hard" as carving out the faces on both sides of these plastic pumpkin pails for jack 0' lantern centerpieces. Yeah I am attempting to have our Halloween party outside for some cool ambience. Don't you think that will be fun. It is still hot like in the summer here. Enough ranting because otherwise it will be "hard" on your ears. Sounds like a scary hard trip Heidi. Good job Robert, the first week is always the "hardest". Love you all!

No comments: