Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wow! I finally read everything I've missed in the last month. Everybody is so busy. Ben and I went to the Dallas temple, did one endowment, 5 or so marriage sealings, and I got to be a daughter in a sealing. I had never done sealings before. It was fun, happy and spiritual doing it all with Ben there. He is doing well, though we still need the computer out of the house. We are doing well and are happy, though miss the kids, but know we are doing all we can to get to Utah, and the kids are learning alot in a happy, good environment - with Grandma and Grandpa. Ben and I are happy just being together. That's all! I love all of you guys, Lisa!

1 comment:

Sarah and Trent said...

Hello Everyone! This is cousin Sarah - it is so fun to see all of your blogs and to catch up. If you check out my blog I also have links to a lot of our other cousins. I hope you're all doing well - love you all! It's fun to see pictures of Grandma Chandler!