Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update

We made it through our first big week of Robert working. It is a challenge for the both of us. Usually they start new nurses with about 4 patients, but he has 11 or 12. One will be discharged this week and he has one for the rest of the week. He thinks he will be getting a few more. This will be another big week, he has a couple of recerts to do.
The boys are growing. Tyson will turn 2 on Sunday and Kaleb will turn 1 on the 21st. Kaleb is learning how to walk and tries quite a bit.
I had some bad luck in WalMart Monday. I went B-day shopping for the boys with the boys while Rob was working. I was checking out and went to use my debit card and it wouldn't read. The cashier tried and tried and tried and it wouldn't read. His supervisor came and tried and she couldn't get it to work. That alone took 5 minutes and of course there was a line behind me. She suspended the order and went to another register and it still wouldn't work. She then tried one more time at a new register and rang up everything up a second time. This time it worked. That took at least 10 minutes. The boys were getting restless and wanted to go home. On the way to WalMart I had a scary guy follow me from our house. I would walk faster and he would speed up. So when I got to an intersection I turned and took a detour to WalMart, it took longer but the guy stopped following me. Then I saw that same guy in WalMart.
The boys love it when it rains, they love to jump and splash in the puddles. The bad part was that is rained so much in such a little time that the drains couldn't keep up and there was some flooding around our apartment complex.
Well I better sign off the boys are fighting, (it is cute and kind of funny).

No comments: