Friday, February 27, 2009

Two weeks until the baby is due! We are ready for the baby to come. I hate the last few weeks of pregnancy. It will be considered full term now. Tyson and Kaleb can sense something is happening. They like to put their hands on my belly and say baby. In the past two weeks about 3 or 4 families in our ward have had babies. We were all due within a few weeks of each other. Hopefully we can come to the wedding. If the baby comes we might not make it. Well, it depends on when the baby comes. We are already dilated to a 2, and that was on the 24th. So you never know. When we were pregnant with Tyson one week we were only at a 1 or 2 and then the next week we didn't even make it to our appointment because I went into labor. Well I guess I better go.

1 comment:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

You guys sound really crazy. I hope baby cooperates w/the wedding.
kmc