Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Choir

Yeah! Speaking of Christmas music and the the choir comment... We got roped into doing the choir this year. Luke was just leaving the room where choir practice was going to start and our friend in the branch came in and said to Luke "Oh good, Hollie is on her way in for choir practice. Just stay here." Luke obviously confused because we had not even heard or talked about it at this point guessed that I had just decided we were doing it. Then that same lady came and found me in the chapel and said "Hurry Hollie, Luke is waiting for you at choir practice for the christmas program." I was like, "What? I didn't know we were doing it but okay." When Luke and I found each other we were well you know how we felt...SILLY! Oh well. We did kind of want a break from being involved in everything, but it is fun to feel the wonderful spirit from the music.

No comments: