Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Robert got a new calling. He is the new Gospel Essentials teacher. He is nervous. He keeps telling me that he can't teach. It will be good for him, and it will be a missionary experience. I think I will go to his class and help him out and make him even more nervous. He starts on Sunday. He will be fine, that class is small anyways. He had a calling just like this one in the student ward.

What do you think of the election outcome? I don't know enough or haven't followed it to really say.

Robert thinks it is too early for Christmas music, but the radio is playing non-stop Christmas music now. I turn it on for fun and to see how Robert reacts. I guess he likes it because last night he put on Christmas movies. There is a month and a half until Christamas.

Tyson is in the process of being potty trained. Kaleb likes to nap all day. He is teething and he is emotional about it.

It sounds like everyone is pushing onward.

4 comments:

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

GOOd luck Robert, You will do great!
Hollie

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

And it is too early for Christmas music!

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Depends. If you're in a choir, definitely better be breakin' out the Christmas music. Otherwise, keep it on the shelf or you'll be sick of it by Thanksgiving.

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

I think that is one of my favorite callings ever. Be careful, though. Remeber the instructions in D&C to speak not of tenets, but only the doctrine of Christ. It can be easy to be distracted.