Monday, September 15, 2008

Consolation...

Bri, thanks for you consolation on the baby acne. It really has been a lot more than just little random white dots. Right now it is like tons of tiny red bumps all overlapping each other and you can barely make out the heads. It looks really sad but I am hoping that it will be gone or almost gone by the time we come out to see all of you guys in like 2 weeks. A couple of them have even burst and have like the orange caps on top. I am hoping that some of it is not from heat or something.
On the sleep thing Megan and Lisa and mom would probably have some actual experience, but I know there is a book out there, can't remember the title right now, but it helps you get the baby on a routine. Like 3-4 hours sleep followed by feeding, and then 1 hour of play time. Then back to sleep. I don't know from experience yet. But my friend says it works. Also the pediatrician said make sure you make night feedings really BORING. Don't turn the lights on, don't talk to her, etc. But feed all you can during the day and make those times really fun. That is what I've heard. I like your laughing video too. I can't wait to meet her!!!!

No comments: