Friday, September 19, 2008

I read most everything in the blog

I spent a lot of time reading everything you guys have been typing- now Tyler is casusing fights with April and Michael. I guess I'm done reading and typing - I'm excited to see Hollie - the day before I leave.
Dad typed most all of it for me - well, we sold our house! Yeah!!!!!!! We made a little, but not like we had hoped. That's all I can type write now, I am excited to go see Ben, but sad to leave my kids. Ben is really a NEW Ben! Sometimes I ask myself if this is the same person - I think I have a new person to get to know. Miracles happen! OH - Tyler, who is on my lap says, "Hi!" Now, he said, "You spelled my name Mom, you spelled my name!" - way to go Tyler - well, that's all I have time and strength for. I love everybody. Love, Lisa - and maybe Ben will type soon - from the library. I won't have a t.v., vcr, DVD player or computer in my apartment with Ben. what am I going to do? Read, cook, volunteer at places, date Ben and keep Ben company - and together - read and study books, scriptures, and go to counseling for marriage and parenting. We will learn alot and enjoy getting to know each other again, so we will be better prepared to take care of our children. Thanks for all of your prayers, love, support and understanding of ......everything. Love, Lisa

2 comments:

Karl, Meg, and kids said...

Prayers with you always. We are stronger than we think,and grattitude has more power than we can possibly understand. Tap it now, if you haven't already.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Luke and I are really happy that things are going better. We pray for you guys too. Let us know if we can do anything to help. If you want to come visit here or take kids or whatever. We are here for you all.