Friday, September 12, 2008

Why raw milk for freedom

It's better than raw milk for slavery. Or death. Or baby acne. Or the euro. Raw milk for the Euro! No. Raw milk and Immortality! Uh-uh. Nope.

Seriously, I tried several other things, and they were all taken. So I chose something very dear to me, raw milk, and something tasty and filling, freedom.

I suppose there were underpinnings of dad's miraculous recovery (freedom for the aged parent) based on illegeal raw milk from Utah county. I think it's unconstitutional that you guys drive from Logan to Provo for a food product. Of course some people feel that way about cocaine, but cocaine for freedom is not a family friendly blog name.

I also think, strange as it seems, that people should be able to smoke in bars and restaurants. I may choose not to frequent those restaurants, but they should certainly be able to choose emphysema if they like. I don't know if that makes me a democrat, a republican, or just cranky, but that's how I feel. I'll think you'll agree that raw milk for freedom is more trendy than nicotine for freedom, yes?

Time for bed.

No comments: