Monday, September 8, 2008

Recent latipso visit

Seeing as I have recently "paid" ($$) a visit to the temple/latipso, the writer's perceptions seemed to be very close to the truth. Since I have never really been to the temple in my life nor have I frequented the medicineman for anything to speak of, I found the immediate stripping of all my clothes and being made to sit on the throne even though the doctor wasn't going to be there for a good 2 hours very traumatizing. "Psychological shock did result from the fact that body secrecy is suddenly lost upon entry into the latipso." And everything about the female clients is... needless to say, very true. The article also reminded me that both Luke and I need to "pay" a visit to the holymouthman- something we haven't done for about 2 years, yeah it has been that long. Are you accepting patients yet Karl???
And a question for you moms: What do you do to treat baby acne? Gracie has a really bad case of it all across her forehead. I thought maybe it was from brushing up against our skin but books have said it is from hormones from my body trying to get out of hers. Any thoughts on treatment???
Well, wish me luck. Gracie and I are going to venture out on our own for the first time. And can you guess what location is so deserving of this special honor? Sadly... Walmart! Or as we like to call it... Sprawlmart. And it really is here, due to all of the tourists. This is the highest grossing Walmart in the US, BUT it is also the Sprawlmart with the highest rate of returns. Explanation: people buy and use stuff for the week vacation and return it at the end! :( Gotta run. Love the Blog Karl/Meg.

No comments: