Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THE FAN, MY TEST, and MY LUCK

Last night Megan put our fan in Haylee's room. I heard every squeak, every cough, every night noise. I could even hear the 'quiet music' from Zac's room -- which helps Becca sleep I think, but not me.

My test was miserable. I studied the wrong way for the wrong stuff. The first test in a course is always such a toss-up. And I have really bad luck. Did I ever tell you guys that? My luck is SO BAD. If you ever see me in line at a store, choose another line. I'm serious. If you don't, you will be behind me for 39 minutes. Even if I'm the only person in front of you.

Two weeks ago, 7AM Saturday morning, Lowe's hardware store: one person in front of me. 10 minutes. Seriously. The credit card machine didn't work. The cashier was hard of hearing and she couldn't see very well, so she had a very difficult time getting the poor guy's credit card number. You would think I wouldn't have an issue at 7AM. That's why I go at 7AM. Well, she was the only lane open, and I waited in line for 10 minutes for my eight 2x4's. If you see me in line, GO THE OTHER WAY.

No comments: